Our Award winning HalaBaby program offers
To meet our award winning HalaBaby program objectives, the education is offered free of charge to mothers-to-be from their first prenatal visit through to the delivery of their baby.
The HalaBabyprogram offers:
- Personal one-to-one counseling through interactive sessions.
- Education based on your needs in a way that suits you and your family.
- Advice on healthy diet provided by specialised nutritionist.
- Tour of labour suites
- Practical tips for caring for your baby.
- Opportunity to interact with other families.
- HalaBaby appointments are available from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, 5 days a week.
A brief walkthrough of the HalaBaby program is as follows:
- The journey of pregnancy is covered in the first one-third of the HalaBaby folder and is
divided into weeks with each section providing information on what to expect during the
pregnancy, at their next hospital visit and general pregnancy education. These sections
include diary space to record things to do, notes, reflections and define journey goals
- “Exchange information and identify existing risk factors that may impact on pregnancy”
- “Determine your current health status and work toward a healthy pregnancy”
- “Work towards a more comfortable and safer pregnancy”
- “Prevent preterm labor for a safe and healthy baby”
- “Monitor baby and your progress and learn to count fetal movements”
- “Prepare for your baby’s arrival”
- “Begin preparing for your hospital experience”
- “Preparing for the delivery and baby’s arrival at home”
- The second one-third of the HalaBaby folder is designedtoprovide prenatal information
and resources on topics such as:
- Common discomforts and annoyances of pregnancy
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Nutrition in pregnancy
- Genetic screening
- Testing and monitoring during pregnancy
- Labor and delivery procedures
- Pain management in labor
- Birth Plan
- The last one-third of the HalaBaby folder is designedtoprovide post-delivery information
and education on topics such as:
- Preparation of formulae feeds
- Newborn care
- Screening and routine reviews