Dr. Yamini Sundara Priya Dasiah
Specialist Internal Medicine
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Department of Health, Abu Dhabi
Dr. Yamini Sundara Priya Dasiah is a specialist in Internal Medicine with over 19 years of post-graduation experience in the field. Prior to joining NMC Royal Women’s Hospital, Dr. Yamini was associated with Corhiche Hospital, Abu Dhabi in their Obstetric Medicine department.
Dr. Yamini graduated from Madurai Medical College - Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu India in 1993 followed by MD in Internal Medicine from Christian Medical College and Hospital - Baba Farid University of Medical Sciences, Punjab, India in 1999. She is also pursuing her MRCP (Member of the Royal College of Physicians from UK. Furthermore, she has certifications in ACLS and BLS.
Dr. Yamini has rich experience of working in India and the UAE. She has previously worked in Al Corniche Hospital and New National Medical Centre in Abu Dhabi while she was also associated with prestigious hospitals in India such as Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute and Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry.
Dr. Yamini specializes in:
- Care of pregnant woman/women with medical problems
- Care of pregnant woman during ante, intra and postnatal periods
- Care of out-patients and in-patients including HDU patients
- Medical emergencies including cardiac problems, respiratory diseases and infectious diseases
- Management of varied medical disorders and running of diabetic clinic
Her special interest includes gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia, management of vitamin D deficiency, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, asthma, thyroid disorders, gastrointestinal disorder and infectious diseases.
She speaks English, Tamil and Hindi