Dr. Faozia Hasan
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Medical Education:
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ALSO)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Perinatal Training Program is an interactive eLearning Fetal (K2)
- WHO/UNICEF Breast feeding management, Alain Hospital, Alain –UAE
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- The Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Basic & fundamental laparoscopy surgery course
- Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research
- Department of Health Abu Dhabi (DOH)
Dr. Faozia Hasan is an Arab Board qualified Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She obtained her medical degree from Aden university, Yemen with special interest in emergency care of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
She is currently pursuing membership of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (MRCOG).
Dr. Faozia is a highly skilled physician with over 6 years of experience in obstetrics and gynaecology. She successfully completed a year of internship in Aden’s Hospital, Yemen and 6 years in Tawam Hospital and Al Ain Hospital – Al Ain, UAE.
In UAE, Dr. Faozia has been invited as speaker in various medical/academic/educational conferences as OB counsel in Abu Dhabi as well as The Obstetrics and Gynecology meeting in Alain and Abu Dhabi. She has done many researches in addition to attending a different courses and workshops within UAE and globally.
Dr. Faozia speaks Arabic and English.