Dr. Abeda Sharief
- Medical Education:
- HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi)
- MCI (Medical Council of India) Bhopal, M.P, India
- Medical Council of Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiology
- Member of research Society of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology
- Member of Society of Anaesthesiology, Bengaluru
Dr. Abeda Sharief Sharief has more than 21-years of experience in Anesthesia. She completed her MD in Anesthesiology from JNM Medical college Raipur, India in 1993 then started her career with the leading center namely, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. Later, she moved to UAE and served different hospitals like Rashid Hospital, Tawam Hospital and Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi as Specialist Anesthesia.
She has interest and experience in Regional Anesthesia, Labor Analgesia, ultrasound guided nerve blocks and pediatric anesthesia. Also, she is a member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiology, Research Society of Anaesthesiology & Clinical Pharmacology and Society of Anaesthesiology, Bengaluru, India.
She speaks English, Hindi, Urdu and Gujrati.